Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick Houston Trick

I didn't have a ton of time while I was in Houston...but luckily enough for me, I was able to sneak off one morning and meet up with Ray. I signed onto gay.com, and started chatting with him. We had met a few times when I lived in Houston, and have even kept in touch a bit. He told me he was at home, so about an hour later, I was on my way over there.

Ray is 49...but you would never know it. He works out and stays active...about 6'2 and in super shape. And has nice dark fur all over his chest, and especially his legs. And, a huge turn on to me, very dark hair on his forearms.

So I show up...and he answers the door in just his underwear (like he always does) white Baskit boxer briefs. He looked HOT! We make some brief chit-chat while I follow him upstairs. He turns, keeps talking, and just takes his briefs off...we keep chatting and I follow suit and strip. He starts playing with my dick...which of course gets hard right away. His isn't getting hard yet, so I kneel down and start to suck him off...that does the trick.

Ray has a great dick...not too thick, but nice and long. He is obviously enjoying this and he tells me so...which always turns me on even more. I reach up and feel how hot his body is...he seems to like this too and reaches down and touches my head. After a few mins of this, he gets on the floor with me and starts sucking me off...feels amazing, of course. I lean over and we 69 for a while.

Things slow down a bit, and we are chatting again, but with hard dicks...he tells me that I've got him really close...and I'm always ready to cum...so we get back to 69ing...we are both gonna cum soon, so I start going to town on his dick, and he does the same to me...he pulls his dick out as he cums (I would have rather swalloed his load...but at least I got a drop) and I cum a few seconds later...we lay there for a few seconds, and then clean up.

Fast, but very fulfilling ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment