Thursday, September 10, 2009

Big Load In My Face Trick

Last Saturday night I had gone out, but every was dead...so I came back home around 1 or so and fired up gay.com. I had been chatting with Tripp earlier in the day, and we had started to get each other worked up, but then I had to go. Low and behold he was still on when I got back from the bar.

We start chatting again, and get to the sex talk...he hasn't cum in a week, so he is ready to shoot a big load. And I decide I want it on my face. But we keep chatting for at least an hour and a half before I finally decide to go over there.

Tripp isn't the most attractive guy in the world, a little shorter than me (about 5'7 or so) average build, a bit of hair on his mostly smooth body...average to small dick (but big balls and a big load). As usual, he has the shower going and we get in...he plays with my dick, which of course gets hard a big fairly quickly...he is quick to rise as well. He gets me all soaped up and we rub against each other and make out for a while...this is gonna be a quick trick though, we are both horned and ready to blow.

We take it to his bedroom where he crawls up on me and sticks his dick in my face...so I start sucking him. He keeps pulling out and rubbing his precum into my goatee...I feel kind of used, but its kind of hot. Every now and then he takes a break from me sucking him and he sucks me for a bit...he has a great mouth and I always blow fast with him. Its not too long before I shoot a pretty big load down his throat, he swallows every drop.

Then its my turn, I suck him off some more, and he pulls out and starts jacking...my goatee is already soaked in his precum...he is moaning now, and he is ready to blow. I'm excited about seeing this big load shoot out of his dick all over my face. The first squirt comes out and goes right into my eye...I close it tight, and miss seeing the load, but I feel my face totally covered in cum.

We lay there a bit and cuddle, but I have to get the cum out of my eye before it burns me blind...so I wipe off and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment